• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Maybe not so funny as more than feeling sorry for this lame dumb-bunnies and unicorns...tried slapping him but hit my backhand on the side of my laptop

Last edited by a moderator:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Obviously his friend was in the wrong place as he stated earlier. I am impressed that he tore himself away from "World of Warcraft" for 7 minutes and 31 seconds to record this. Was that his mom in the background at 4:39?

I'm sold, who can argue with "your just stupid"?

I like the sighs of resignation, that demonstrates his intellectual superiority!!

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I watched the whole thing, I survived by gnawing off my foot. Anyways, no, never blows his nose. It was too annoying to be funny, but I think it could have been if he had just blown his freaking nose. I like the statement about (paraphrased): "Look at the areas that have the high density of concealed weapons, and gang activity - they have a much high rate of gun violence" - Classic. Highly quoteable, and by recent standards he just might win a Nobel Peace Prize himself. The other great comment in my mind was "If you aren't afraid of a killing machine then you're stupider than you look" (again, paraphrased, but he did use "stupid" ALOT). I think he just has Ferrumphobia or maybe Megalophobia (Check this out BTW: http://www.blifaloo.com/info/phobias.php). I can't see the reason to be afraid of an inanimate object unless it's like a block of Plutonioum. Also, sorry your buddy got killed in a drive by, really am, but I doubt those were concealed. Kind of hard to shoot out the window when the gun is in your pocket. Overall, very off the wall. Compared concealing a weapon to walking across the street, and some how looking both ways is what tied them togather. I think he was trying to say you can't see a concealed weapon to know that somebody is in his mind, a threat. So I guess where he lives all the bad guys wear signs. He did say that I PERSONALLY deserve to die simple because of where I live. Dont' expect him to hold fort, he will retreat as he doesn't feel a need to safeguard his home when threatened, he'll just go to Canada I bet. Watch it if you will, but a waste of time. Not knocking the OP, worth posting, but I can't see I'm better for watching it.

Last edited:

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    :facepalm: (sigh) (sniff) Like OMG! I put out my super informed opinion biased on my 17 years of life and people older and stupider than me say I'm WRONG well I'll show them I'll make another video!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    facepalmdoublestartrek.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    He is entitled to his opinion but I don't see where his video impacts legal LTC concealed hg owners. So in my opinion, he must be talking to the bg without a ltc a concealed hg.:):

Last edited:

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Typical teenager. Thinks he knows everything...Actually knows diddly squat.

The world is waiting to teach him that there is a distinct difference between what he thinks and what is reality.

One of my favorite parts is where he rails on everyone for making comments on his videos, by making more videos. If he really wants to be left alone, then he should shut up and quit posting this childish crap.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    He said "fifthly". nouf said

edit. He has another video starting with "semi automatic machine guns".... again, nufffffff said.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    another weak brainwashed video game boy who would rather retreat to the closet to call 9-1-1 than protect his property during a home invasion.

100 bullets

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Georgia
    I watched the whole thing. Typical liberal. When the facts can not support their views they respond with name calling and attemting to use emotion. This young man needs to get out of his sheltered liberal box of a life and actually talk to people who know about the subject before he tries to pass judgement of something he knows little about. I doubt he has ever shot a gun or had someone who knew about our history and firearms explain the importance of both.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Obviously his friend was in the wrong place as he stated earlier. I am impressed that he tore himself away from "World of Warcraft" for 7 minutes and 31 seconds to record this. Was that his mom in the background at 4:39?

I'm sold, who can argue with "your just stupid"?

I like the sighs of resignation, that demonstrates his intellectual superiority!!

Hey now, not all of us World of Warcraft players are anti-2A idiots! Hee hee.
    I couldn't watch the whole video, he needs a decongestant, badly...

Top Bottom