• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I don't see this going multiple pages, nothing I post does. :): Not whining, I guess I am just not in tune with INGO yet. :ingo:

Anyway how about it? Anyone seen on themselves for one? I wish I would, seen trying long enough but so far I haven't even seen an "orb" let alone something that looks like a ship. Never been abducted though I bet that's a hoot. :draw:How about "who" they are? Anyone have an opinion?

Aliens from a different planet? Different dimension? HOw about, Demons masquerading as aliens? Are they signs that the NWO and the end of days are upon us?

Where do I stand, demons. I think they are demonic apparitions trying to take advantage of the current decline of religion and what I call the new religion of "Science" and trying to explain the unexplainable. Apparently "Science" can explain anything except the supernatural which according to scientists doesn't exist.

Anyone? UFO's? I am done, warthog out. ;)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I got nuffin but a healthy addiction for the X-Files...
    the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A couple years ago, I saw a perfectly square light going across the sky in Greenwood. It's the only unexplained oddity I've ever seen like that.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With the advent of civilian quadrotors and energy efficient LEDs and Li-Po batteries, I predict UFO sightings from the hinterlands to the urban jungles are only going to take off.

Reports that I may be personally responsible for any such sightings are purely speculative and possible defamatory.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I will deny on a public forum that I HAVE seen something many years ago. The one thing that gives me doubt to call it extraterrestrial is that I was over by Wright-Pat AFB when ,what I didn't see occurred .

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yuk it up fuzzballs, to believe we are alone in this vast universe tends towards a touch of arrogance. I've seen things in the sky that were unexplainable. Do I know what they were; NO that's why they're unexplainable.

Although the quadcopter over the Bargersville flea market yesterday was definitely within range. . .uh I mean explainable!!!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I don't believe in Evolution on a Macro scale either. So were these aliens also Created or what? I realize I am dangerously close to having this closed for religious reasons (no religious threads) but I find myself more and more convinced that the "USO's" are demonic. For instance they promote this whole "New Age" idea since many of those who feel this is true also believe that "channelers" of these "beings" also tell them that they can become gods if only they would forget the idea of God (large "G") and realize we all are god if we "can only jusr evolve" beyond what we are "told" in the Book. See, it is the idea that Christ was just an evolved being himself and the constant denial of His Godhood that become the one constant. Why? What makes this one way so wrong to these supposed aliens?

In any case, two years ago I sent a few Chinese Lanterns loft over Terre Haute. After I had done so I heard on the Police Scanner there was a report of UFO's over TH. :): They came down when the fuels was burnt in around a half hour and a sheriff car apparently tracked and found one and anouced to the radio "I don't know what this thinng is called but there aren't any aliens in it." Nothing on the news but it still brings me joy as I continue to launch them now and them despite no one thinking they are worth reporting now. I am gonna get a quad-copter/drone and see what I can do with one of them next. :dunno:

Top Bottom