• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I never get skeeved out at scary movies, but when that thing stepped past in the corn field in "Signs" I got chills.
    I got creeped out several times watching that movie! when they were watching the broadcast of the home video where the alien stepped into the frame......myself and everyone else in the theater reacted the same as the actors in the movie!

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I've seen a number of objects in the sky that I could not identify...but nothing that came close to me thinking it was inhabited by little green or gray men.

I once spent about 15 minutes looking at an object in the sky that was stationary but appeared to be slowly and faintly pulsing colors...red, green, orange and white. I was flying at plane at 45,000' at night and the object was at my 8 o'clock position, low on the horizon. After a while I realized I was probably looking at a planet or something and the color changes were simply due to atmospheric conditions at the time, and it appeared stationary because our movement was causing its rise in the sky to be extremely slow.

Never seen anything make a 90 degree turn, stop, accelerate unnaturally, split off, move in anything but a linear fashion, etc.

It would be grossly arrogant and naive to think we are the only intelligent life in this universe...but I get the impression that any beings capable of interstellar travel would have better things to do than troll humans with their presence.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I got creeped out several times watching that movie! when they were watching the broadcast of the home video where the alien stepped into the frame......myself and everyone else in the theater reacted the same as the actors in the movie!

i think i crapped my pants when i saw that!

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011

Take a look at 4th Kind. It is shot in a style similar to Paranormal Activity, pretty interesting.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I believe, personally

A God of Life such as we have would have a difficult time creating a universe like this without life being in it. (Plant life, animal life)

We, ​however are unique

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thing is He makes no mention of this in the Creation Account. I don't know but see no reason for Him to have made other life on other planrys but to sho why would take me a bit south of the line. Suffice to say still think they are Demons. To explain why I hold this to be trus also takes me south of the line so I guess I must leave it there. :)

Top Bottom