• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    IMO, there aren't may pistols that are as easy to fire accurately. I've seen at least 4 people pick one up as the first pistol they've ever fired and be able to shoot it competently by the end of the first range session.

That said, they're as big as a hockey stick.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I was active duty when uncle Sammy switch over to them.

Believe me, I had man tears in my eyes when my 1911 went away and I had to carry that boat anchor!
    Didn't like them then, and probably never will. But hey, that's what personal choice is all about.

cluznar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Ugh, wanting to pull the Trigger

Try a Stoeger Cougar 9mm for about $400 new... very nice shooting gun with low recoil, accurate and dependable.

:welcome:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Here's mine.

nonumber.jpg

It is a sweet weapon. It shoots really nice. The gun is heavy and big but I like that for this gun. This gun for me is more of a range gun as I would never really carry it.

The grip of large also. I added the rubber grip and it made it even larger but I also like that.

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    Went to my LGS, felt it up, and put it down. Picked up A CZ75 liked it, but held off. Picked up and put down a Glock 17. Had the cash on hand, but could not decide. Then I see a FNH 9mm, Yum. So many good choices.

The boat anchor comment rang loud. Still reading INGO daily and watching Youtube reviews. With only a .380 as a carry gun, I want a something for home defense, and OC.

With $ burning a hole in my pocket, it is a very hard decision.

Guns I do not want - Glock, XD's, Ruger, S&W Sigma, High-point :):, Sig - a bit pricey for me.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Italy or nothing for me the American models just arent as good... not saying there bad but not as good.... i wouldnt own one just because of the two worn out models that where issued to me in the marines i was lucky to get the weapon to empty a mag with out jamming.... both of mine had bad issues of slide drag and one had a extractor issue .... but those are worn out military models who know how many thousands of rounds have been through them i will say they are very tight grouping weapons but man i hate the sights on a m9 worthless in low light

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    With $ burning a hole in my pocket, it is a very hard decision.

Guns I do not want - Glock, XD's, Ruger, S&W Sigma, High-point :):, Sig - a bit pricey for me.

Your passing up some great guns there. If you want a night stand gun then you may want to think about having a light rail on it. If your going to carry it then you might want to consider something lighter weight.

The Glocks, XD's and Rugers all have some good choices for plinking, carrying and using as a home defense weapon with the option to add a light.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    If you have big hands, buy a 92fs, and you'll probably cherish it dorever. If you have small hands, think twice. It is an excellent target gun, but not good for concealed carry. Not having a rail and removable sights is odd for this day and age, but the 92a1 corrects that deficiency. My 92fs is the one gun I'd choose to take on a desert island.

Top Bottom