NWI
    Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i was in midwest gun exchange today and saw a full size hi point in od green. it was the worst finish ive ever seen. it looked like a kid colored it wirh green crayon. and it had marble grips. that looked horrible. i almost bought it just to have a good laugh. every time i looked at it. anyone see this train wreck
    not a green one, but any of them pretty much falls under that catagory.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So this probably isn't your cup of tea?

RFCyOfvt

wyyeL5yM

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Saw alot of pink painted guns. I understand a girl may want it customized but just it just don't look right. Also most gold plated guns don't do it for me either. Like chrome and nickel but not gold. IMOA.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Saw alot of pink painted guns. I understand a girl may want it customized but just it just don't look right. Also most gold plated guns don't do it for me either. Like chrome and nickel but not gold. IMOA.
    i dont know, maybe a mixture of chrome and gold. seen some of those that looked awesome.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    INGunOwners - rlidgard's Album: od green hi point - Picture i was in midwest gun exchange today and saw a full size hi point in od green. it was the worst finish ive ever seen. it looked like a kid colored it with green crayon. and it had marble grips. that looked horrible. i almost bought it just to have a good laugh. every time i looked at it. anyone see this train wreck

I was SURE this thread was gong to picture a Glock. ;)

Snylog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    La Porte
    INGunOwners - rlidgard's Album: od green hi point - Picture i was in midwest gun exchange today and saw a full size hi point in od green. it was the worst finish ive ever seen. it looked like a kid colored it with green crayon. and it had marble grips. that looked horrible. i almost bought it just to have a good laugh. every time i looked at it. anyone see this train wreck

Dear Lord.... I didn't see that, but I'm gonna go just to find that hideous thing! And possibly pick up another 9 or a new .45 :)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was SURE this thread was gong to picture a Glock. ;)

I'd never own a Glock. Those things are ugly and dangerous. I heard used gen 3s often bring $600 with factory accessories. I'd much rather just buy cheap .25s because I've never handled one that was a piece of junk. You really don't need more than a .25 for protection, I heard they'll go straight through an engine block at 1,000 yards.

Excuse me while I go apologize to my Glock 27.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Top Bottom