uhhhh....aren't WE required to quarantine if WE contract measles? why woudln'r they be required?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    why would anyone in their right mind even have to question this?

what other germ warfare techniques are being unleashed on the american public?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Quarantines are typically done by state health departments. The Afghans are on military bases which are federal property, so this allows the feds to do what states would do in "normal" situations. I'm not surprised this wasn't already on the books given that Measles has all but been eliminated in the US, thanks to large numbers of vaccinated people and herd immunity.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Quarantines are typically done by state health departments. The Afghans are on military bases which are federal property, so this allows the feds to do what states would do in "normal" situations. I'm not surprised this wasn't already on the books given that Measles has all but been eliminated in the US, thanks to large numbers of vaccinated people and herd immunity.
    my confusion comes from the fact that quarantine of the refugees should not even be a question. for this administration to "add measels to the list that could be subject to quarantine", speaks volumes as to their concern for us citizens.

i don't let strangers in my house until they are vetted, especially in these days of covid.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    my confusion comes from the fact that quarantine of the refugees should not even be a question. for this administration to "add measels to the list that could be subject to quarantine", speaks volumes as to their concern for us citizens.

i don't let strangers in my house until they are vetted, especially in these days of covid.

Who's questioning it?

Sumdood: Hey, some of the refugees have measels. We need the authority to quarantine them on federal property since existing state authority doesn't extend here.
    WH: Cool. Here's your authority.

I guess I'm not seeing what's controversial or what volumes are being spoken.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Measels are not even the worst disease or virus the illegal aliens are bringing to our shores......incurable tuberculosis for an example
    And various pox's.

People from different places have different immune systems and tolerance levels. Bring in people from Afghanistan and importing however happens to be in the crowds at the southern border is economic, health and societal suicide. It is almost like the American Citizens are being marched into the colosseum to struggle against the hoards for the entertainment of the ruling class. Pretty sure that was done before and it didn't work out too well.

Once you subtract the unproductive that are already in the country, the anarchist types, the infirm and elderly, you just do not have enough productive civil strength to absorb that much chaos.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Who's questioning it?

Sumdood: Hey, some of the refugees have measels. We need the authority to quarantine them on federal property since existing state authority doesn't extend here.
    WH: Cool. Here's your authority.

I guess I'm not seeing what's controversial or what volumes are being spoken.
    i see what you were saying after re-reading it.

i wasn't very clear on the "volumes" i was refering to.
    our current leaders are willing to risk a civil war over mandatory vaccination (we are passing the stage of civil disobedience), yet let as hundreds of thousands of "refugees" cross the borders under the guise of humaitarian reasons. our leaders don't even know who these people are. companies across this country are firing people who refuse the poke but cry about not having enough employees. these same companies are donating resources to make non-citizens feel welcome. all for garnering votes and solidifying power

i did not mean to infer that you were wrong or imply that i disagreed with you.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    the way i'm looking at it is: why wasn't there a protocol already in place for testing, vaccinating, and quarantining the refugees and illegals at the border. before they arrived on american soil? if the american leadership really cared for it's people, there would be no need to work up a policy after the fact.

it is not incompetence. it is part of their plan.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
    I can't hear or read this anymore without my mind inserting "you know....the thing". That idiot ruins every good thing.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    And various pox's.

People from different places have different immune systems and tolerance levels. Bring in people from Afghanistan and importing however happens to be in the crowds at the southern border is economic, health and societal suicide. It is almost like the American Citizens are being marched into the colosseum to struggle against the hoards for the entertainment of the ruling class. Pretty sure that was done before and it didn't work out too well.

Once you subtract the unproductive that are already in the country, the anarchist types, the infirm and elderly, you just do not have enough productive civil strength to absorb that much chaos.
    Let's be honest. Biden is using germ warfare against his own people.

Top Bottom