• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This footage is chilling however in light of other “leaked” footage that has come to light seemingly to turn American public opinion one can’t help but wonder what the goal of the leaker is.

I mean we saw footage of Chinese dropping dead in the streets when it was time to stoke the covid fears….

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nobody in the US cares. They could have footage of them being lead into a NIKE or Apple factory and chained to a machine without it making a blip in sales.
    This. "not my circus, not my monkey."

Or more likely if they even notice, "This is just propaganda" or "This is all the fault of my personal political opposition party's fault."

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    There have been multiple of these type of videos that have come out over the last several years. They don't get any conventional/corporate media coverage in the United States.

There are also before/after of re-education/labor/prison camps being built up and expanded.

If you care, do your best to not buy "made in china" and boycott the bootlickers like Nike. That may be a long list but other than make noise what are we going to do individually.

Top Bottom