• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    If I'm owed any money, the government can keep it. We're $20 Trillion in debt, thanks to the Libtard-In-Chief. The country needs to all the help it can get (and it gets NONE from the libtard loons). I'll throw in whatever pittance I might, potentially, be owed.

And double it IF we can banish libtards to some remote island south of... the Antarctic... :laugh:

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Is this for anyone.. Cant find myself

Only for people that have left money behind. If you are not in it you don't have anything listed. There is one for each state. I had a link to one that combs all the states, but it is gone. Do a search on unclaimed money and list other states you lived in and it should list the site.

I am too broke to leave money behind....

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    If I'm owed any money, the government can keep it. We're $20 Trillion in debt, thanks to the Libtard-In-Chief. The country needs to all the help it can get (and it gets NONE from the libtard loons). I'll throw in whatever pittance I might, potentially, be owed.

And double it IF we can banish libtards to some remote island south of... the Antarctic... :laugh:

we got 20 trillion in debt In the last 8 years? Thanks a lot lib tards!

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Thanks, my wife was owed $184. She said she knew it was owed to her, and it was not worth it. Crazy woman.

I'm claiming it and buying ammo.

Top Bottom