• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    anyone ever heard of this place? They have $8 ammo cans and a bunch of other surplus stuff. I don't know what shipping is but got an Ad in my email somehow and thought I'd post it here.

M2A1 Ammo Can | 8140009601699 | Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet
    IIRC it is a sister website to govliquidation. Rather than auction style listings, they do retail style listings.

It is an independent contractor company that sells government surplus items, either by auction or retail sale. They're reputable, and you shouldn't have any problems that I am aware of. I haven't purchased from Uncle Sam's Retail outlet before but I have purchased from govliquidation with great success. This is as close as you can get to "the source" for gov surplus without stealing it directly from government property.

ETA
    Government Liquidation has a nine year history of offering authentic government surplus gear and equipment to the public via our online auction platform, and now we are offering selected items to you via a surplus store that puts convenience at the forefront of your surplus shopping experience. From our combined facilities in Columbus, OH, and Oklahoma City, OK, with over 787,000 square feet of warehouse space dedicated to government surplus property we are consolidating property from across the nation to offer our customers the best deals ever on surplus property from the U.S. government. Nobody offers more genuine government surplus property than we do, not even the U.S. government itself!

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Just looked at this sight. Thinking of getting the ontario survival ax they have. They even have lots of brass for sale for you reloaders

dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    I have purchased from there before, 34 pounds of once fired brass for a little over $100, with free shipping. I did not have any problems and it arrived quickly, with no problems.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The link does not work for me! :dunno:

Me either but I went to http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/ and searched for "ammo can" and it came up with this.

311-2S.jpg

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/M2A1-Ammo-Can-8140009601699-p/311.htm

Something funny about direct links on that site..... either way 7.99 for an ammo can is a good deal!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    yeah, i've perused that site several times before looking for cheap cans, but the shipping kills the value.

Wish I could have found it when they had 3.50 shipping I'd have bought a bunch.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    They also charge tax too. This site does not have super reasonable shipping on multiple items. I would buy a lot more from here, but the site is stupid espensive on some things and the shipping does not help.

Top Bottom