• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    FAKE! The tell is highlighted:

2 All persons attempting to purchase a gun shall get a free permit from the Division of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives of the Department of Justice prior to purchasing any firearm.

When was the last time you got a permit from the federal government without paying a fee?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I see gun owners declared unfit by other gun owners here almost daily. Why do we need the government to duplicate the services?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Urgh, why is this society so obsessed with fitness? What's wrong with a guy who's carrying a little extra around his waist?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, I'm paying my taxes, aren't I? The gubmint better give me my money's worth!

Can't be one of the gang banging urban types who has to call her gang banging urban boyfriend to make sure she's getting the right ammo at Walmart.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    seems+legit_e93ae2_3895102.jpg

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    It wouldn't bother me at all if this were to become law. I'm used to talking to my personal psychiatrist all of the time. Now, not everyone can see him, but he is always with me and is constently giving me orders, er, I mean advice. :n00b:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I think this should be EXTENDED to include the following:

Unfit Persons VOTING RIGHTS Act of 2013

1 Unfit persons shall be defined as: (a) a mentally ill person, (b) a person who has been convicted of a felony, (c) a non national of the United States of America, (d) a person deemed by a judicial review panel to be unfit, (e) a person who is deemed by the Department of Homeland Security to be unfit and a danger to society.

2 All persons attempting to vote shall get a free permit from the Division of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives of the Department of Justice prior to presenting themselves to the polling place.

3 All local, township, county, state, and federal election are prohibited to any person deemed unfit.Further, it is the responsibility of the election overseeing party to verify a permit as well as a certification of fitness from a licensed psychologist.Failure to adhere to this prohibition will be punishable by 5 years in jail, a fine up to $100,000, or both.

4 All persons seeking to vote shall, before the election, be cleared psychologically by an approved psychologist. This assessment will verify, in writing, that to the best of the practitioners’ belief the person seeking to vote is mentally competent to vote and demonstrates the ability to understand current issues. Attempting to vote without psychological clearance will be punishable by 5 years in jail, a fine up to $100,000, or both.

5 The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives shall maintain a list of qualified psychologists.

6 All registered voters must be evaluated once every year by an approved psychologist. If the psychologist deems someone previously competent to later be incompetent, it is the responsibility of the psychologist to notify local authorities so that any attempt to vote is denied. Further, a permit to vote must be renewed every year with the Division of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.

7 Any person found to be voting or attempting to vote without certification of fitness or a permit will be guilty of Felony of voting without a license. A first offense shall be punishable by a mandatory fine of $10,000. A second offense shall be punishable by a mandatory minimum jail sentence of 60 days. A third offense shall be punishable by a mandatory minimum jail sentence of 5 years.

8 Under no circumstances does this Act create a registry of voters. No central database of voters shall be created or maintained by any division or department of the Federal government. This Act does not create a prohibition of the states to create an maintain a registry as such a registry is a right of the States to mandate, create, and implement.

9 This Act does not create a mandate to maintain liability to vote. This Act does not, however, create a prohibition of the States to mandate that voters keep and maintain liability insurance.

Top Bottom