• BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I told you there was more...

Remington firearms aren't all that.
    Speaking of Remingtons, anyone that would buy a Remington 700 fully knowing of their well published 50+ year safety issue is either nuts or needs to have their head examined.
    There is no freekin' shotgun in the world worth over 3000 bucks. Period. End of story. In other words your Caesar Guerini is way over priced. It ain't that smooth.
    John Browning was one of the greatest men to ever live.
    The best pump shotgun ever put into production was the Model 12.
    The Auto 5 has stood the test of time. Doesn't mean it's the best thing since sliced bread but they definitely been around since before anyone on this board was a gleam in your daddy's eye. Again, see above. John Browning was leap years ahead of his time.
    I don't get this whole Glock thing? You can turn them on their side and read a newspaper thru the gap. Shoot anything over 50 rounds and your trigger finger is a bloody mess from the trigger safety and you can't feel your hand. In other words, let's be honest, they are painful to shoot and the triggers suck. At least that's the case for me.
    I like my handguns to have a actual hammer. I can see what's going on in my peripheral vision and I don't have to wonder.
    Smith & Wesson makes the greatest revolvers money can buy.
    Colts are over priced and over rated but for the most part they are serviceable firearms.

I'm sure there's more but I think I've unloaded most of my biases. Thanks to the OP for giving me a place to vent!

A-f@#King-men

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And people who say "We..." when talking about said teams, unless they play/played for said team or work for the team

...but but...we won.

I am going to have to agree with you on that opinion.I have watched some professional sports,but never did understand the fans owning victory or defeat.
    In much the same way people view great accomplishments such as going to the moon."We are the only ones to have ever gone to the moon." Really,you went to the moon,or participated in it in some way other than watching it on TV?

Pointblank871

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Michigan City, Indiana
    Glocks are over Rated, I have owned two Glocks a model 17 and 21 the 17 would jam after running 300 rounds thru it and the 21 the rail cracked after running around 1500 rounds thru it. I now own a Taurus 24/7 45 cal and a Beretta 92fs and both are flawless.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Kriss

I don't get all the hype about the KRISS firearms.

The KRISS is great until you actually see one. Loved the gun displayed in the movie "Total Recall" I had one on backorder until I went to a gun show in Michigan and got to see it up close and personal. Great idea but the folding stock was so poorly made and so flimsy that I immediately called back to Indy and cancelled my order. Again a cool looker and a nice concept but in reality NOT a $2000 gun!

tlandon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    USA
    1. All the "name brand" guns are overpriced. Much cheaper and just as good(sometimes better) alternatives.
    2. 99.9% of the guns listed on this sites classified ads are overpriced.
    3. I can stop a bad guy just as efficiently with my .22lr mouse gun as you can with your whatever.
    4. America is eventually going to collapse.
    5. Transfer Fees should be no more than $10
    6. The whole Middle East(including Israel) should be leveled.
    7. The military draft should be reinstated.
    8. Any gang member convicted of a felony should be executed, instantly.
    9. All convicted rapists, murderers and child molesters should be executed, instantly.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    * Virtually every popular handgun is outdated, and 99% of gun lovers are too Xenophobic and bull-headed to adopt inovations, even when staring them in the face.

* The caliber wars ended in a 3 way stalemate 20 years ago, but most handgun shooters cling to their outdated and misguided propoganda.

Top Bottom