• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I want to go to this so badly. I committed to a family camping trip before I knew about this class. I love everything from both of these guys.

Heck, I'd love to train at SBG with Paul. It matches my goals step for step.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Oh man. if I'd known about this a few months ago I could've probably worked this out.

I've got family that lives 19 miles from Garden Prairie. I could have a nice free place to stay.

It's beautiful country up there. It's really too bad that it's behind enemy lines.

Small note: The shooting range isn't likely to be "in" Garden Prairie. A quick Google search showed no outdoor "business" ranges close to G.P. Granted, It could always be on private property...or named such that Google Maps wouldn't include it in a search.

For those who may read this and go: I have personal experience with the Best Western in Woodstock, IL. It's sufficient. I think there's also plenty of camping to be had in the vicinity if that's your bag.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I've already over-run my training budget... Blast!!!
    Love to train with Paul, again and have been looking to get into this class with Dr. Aprill for the last year. Add in the discounted fee?!?

Top Bottom