• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I will be hosting some upcoming carbine classes in New Castle during the month of October.

First: October 23rd 2010 Carbine II

This class will continue off the basics laid down in the previous Carbine I class held. Carbine II will go more into shooting on the move, transitioning, shooting within a set time limit.

The class will use the same equipment needed in Carbine I. *Note rifle ammo needed is 600 rounds*

The members that have taken Carbine I will be given first change at the open spots of Carbine II. If all spots are not filled by these members. I will open the course up to those that have taken a class that has built basic use and operation of your carbine.

1) patton487
    2)
    3) VERT
    4) absrio
    5) crow and coyote
    6) PeaShooter
    7) FishersCPA
    8) infidel
    9) Aejsl
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second: October 16th 2010 Carbine I or II

This date is open to what the members want to take. If there are enough members for Carbine I. I will host and class that would make you qualified for Carbine II.

1) PwrCruz (Carbine I) x 3
    2) irishfan (Carbine I)
    3) SafeShootingDad (Carbine I)
    4) Cpt Caveman x 2
    5) infidel
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cost for both classes is $50 each.

PM me with your request with the date you want to attend. I will added you to the thread.

Thanks,
    Matt

Address for the range is as follows and training starts at 8AM:

373 S County Road 325 W
    New Castle, IN 47362

Last edited:

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Matt, I would like to attend Carbine II on the 23rd. I attended Carbine I back on 7-31. Thanks

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    What is required for carbine I. Saturdays are tuff for me.

Was thinking my marlin limited 44 lever would be a nice different carbine to take to class.

Not as much for PD work, I am no cop. Could be good for both self defense and deer season if I pick up some tips in carbine I.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Sounds good to me, but I don't have any real need for a black rifle.

I take it the training would then be more ar specific. My setup is a little different than most as my personal protection is geared more around a 44 mag platform and I would not get much out of it with stuff like single point slings and rapid weapons deployment,

To bad I don't think my cowboy assault rifle with scout scope and model 29-3 pistol would take to AR training well. We would look like the step children of dirty harry at a family reunion.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'll start working on VERT... :D

Please put me down for a spot, but there is a chance that I will be moving that week and unable to attend.

You don't need to work on me! You need to convince my wife. Heck I'll even help you move if it frees up the weekend!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Maybe you can send her a few more of those rollover prone shots as futher reason! ;)

Pretty funny guys. I would show this to the Ol Lady, but she is in a bad mood. I mean seriously bad! Good chance she might strangle our six year old son. Not the time to ask if I can go play with my internet friends. Her words not mine.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Ok, wife is in a good mood this morning. Keep a spot open for me and jbloemberg16. Wife says that if I get to go shooting she gets a spa day, so this is going to become some seriously expensive training. I am sure it will be worth every penny.

Hope we will get plenty of handgun work to go with the carbine!

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    October 23rd 2010 Carbine II

The members that have taken Carbine I will be given first change at the open spots of Carbine II. If all spots are not filled by these members. I will open the course up to those that have taken a class that has built basic use and operation of your carbine.

1) patton487
    2) jblomenberg16
    3) VERT
    4) absrio
    5) crow and coyote
    6) troy_mp

Thanks,
    Matt

I wasn't on the list above (but attended Carbine I) and would like to be considered for the class... You remember me... Tall & goofy looking... (not jblomenberg16 though)... the bald one...

Thanks,
    Jeff

Top Bottom