• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joegrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Planning on Evansville
    First off, happy holidays to everyone. To all of the members that were here before I left (3 months ago) to work over here, glad you are still around. To all the members that have joined since, welcome and hope to see you on the boards.

A quick update from here, well it is cold lol. Not a bad job, I work with weapons so it is not hard at all. My wife just got stationed at Fort Hood TX, was in the hospital for three days and someone broke into our rental house there. Needless to say the one major item they stole was my 700 pound gun safe. Only had three pistols in it at the time, but there was a bit of jewelry in it. Luckily we have homeowners/renters insurance so not all is lost. Just pisses us both off. I hate a thief!

Hopefully when I get back from this vacation, my internet will be working better at my camp that I am at. I am heading to Texas on what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation, but now it will be dealing with the insurance agency.

Hope everyone else has had better days since I left. I will shoot an email out while I am in Dubai waiting on my plane and check in from time to time while on leave.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Merry Christmas To you and your family. Thanks for your service and stay safe.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks to you and your wife for serving this great country! Im gonna be a little P-UnC here hope to not offend you guys BUT.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Stay safe come home soon!!!

Top Bottom