• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    They open this up once or twice a year. I've done it the last two years. You get a gift card plus a black and green "range bag." I put clay pigeons in the first bag and gave the second to my brother.

It's a great deal, didn't know it was active again, anyone got a link?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    They open this up once or twice a year. I've done it the last two years. You get a gift card plus a black and green "range bag." I put clay pigeons in the first bag and gave the second to my brother.

It's a great deal, didn't know it was active again, anyone got a link?

This was about a month or so ago. Deal is over.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    hmmm, my gift card came, but nothing else. I assume no bag since got the gift card? Also assume there is a membership card or something else will receive?

rogerdt99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    I received my Bass Pro gift card today as well. I also signed my wife up at the same time, 12/24/12, but have not received her gift card yet.

Also, neither of us has received a membership package yet either. I figure with 300K+ new members, it might take a while for them to catch up.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I also got mine in the mail today. I signed my mom up a few days after I signed myself up. I'm not sure if she got hers today or not, but knowing her, she would have called to tell me.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    hmmm, my gift card came, but nothing else. I assume no bag since got the gift card? Also assume there is a membership card or something else will receive?

I may have misspoke since I didnt see this offer, the last couple times it was bag+ gift card. It's a pretty flimsy bag, but it was free.

And yes, the membership materials came separate from the free stuff. I'm sure you'll get your cards in a week or two.

The important part was the gift card, bass pro standing with the NRA, and getting people to support the fight or freedom!

Top Bottom