• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    My problem is that at my size....6'4" 350 lbs....I always stand out.....I just want to be dismissed as quickly as possible so that they don't remember me....a loud Hawaiin shirt that can easily be shed and thrown away draws the attention..."He was a big guy in a Hawaiin shirt!!!"...after it is a couple of blocks away in a dumpster..."what Hawaiin shirt?

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    The article was pretty good advice for bad times and good times.

As for open v. concealed carry, I vote for concealed.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by INGO special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Indiana Gun Owners.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by INGO special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Indiana Gun Owners.

This post is :mallninja:, :shady:, :chuck:, :tinfoil: approved! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom