• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Anyone hunting the urban zones? I was going to go out this morning, but work kept me away; It's going to be warm this evening, but I think I'm gonna give it a go anyways!

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    My buddy went out this morning and saw 2 fork horns and two fawns-still spotted. I'll probably go out Sunday, never had much luck until it cools down.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    I normally have pretty good luck during the early seasons, but the heat and bugs make it pretty miserable, that's for sure. Sitting here looking out across the field at the woods where I hunt though....not decreasing my desire to be out there, that's for sure!

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Yep...the heat and bugs were awful! I did see an adult doe with two fawns, and one fairly nice 6 pointer. All were out of range, but it was nice being back in the deer woods again!

I did figure out, I gotta lose some weight and get in shape...or get younger one. It's getting hard to haul this 250lbs up and down a tree at 40 years old!

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    I have a stand close to the levee.
    I think I'll try this weekend.

The cooler temps and the farmers cutting the fields seems to have caused them to pick up a little on their movement. I've been seeing them pretty regular now in the mornings and evenings out here on the west side.

I might get a chance to go tomorrow or Friday evening again, but after that it'll be next week sometime.

Good luck if you go!

Top Bottom