• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    For safety reasons, I have just initiated lockdown protocol in my apartment. I'm patrolling the bedroom, kitchen and living room in my whitey tighties with my AR-15 on my back and a paper towel roll in my hand. I'll catch him guys.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    For safety reasons, I have just initiated lockdown protocol in my apartment. I'm patrolling the bedroom, kitchen and living room in my whitey tighties with my AR-15 on my back and a paper towel roll in my hand. I'll catch him guys.

With the AR on it probably feels like the paper towel roll is in your whitey righties though :):

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Is this 100% true? Can you elaborate? Campus is ok, but INSIDE the school is what would be illegal right?
    Even IN the campus it's not illegal, just against policy. You could be kicked out of school, or banned from property, but no legal charges can be filled unless you don't leave when asked.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Is this 100% true? Can you elaborate? Campus is ok, but INSIDE the school is what would be illegal right?

Still not illegal.

Trespass, maybe, but only because they have a policy against possessing certain items on their property.

There are no laws making it illegal to have a firearm on/in property owned by a college or university.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Colleges/universities are not "schools". it is not illegal it is just against their rules. If you are a student they can expel you. But if you are just some guy walking on campus property they can only ask you to leave and then charge with trespass if you refuse.

Standard caveats apply IANAL.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Getting the text alerts right now and dental school is on lockdown.
    So which one of you guys is walking around with a rifle on campus right now?

So what? Has he climbed a bell tower and started shooting? If not, then what is the big deal?

Given the size of some of the rats in Indy.....carrying a rifle probably isn't a bad idea at all.

Top Bottom