• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    A member of another forum I am on posted this story, basically his dog got hit by a car, and desperately needs a surgery. He can't afford it. He asked people he knew for donations, and I'm asking you guys to help too, hes still $607 short. Anything helps, $1, $5, $500.

Long story short, my 16 month old Red-bone Coon Hound jumped through our underground fence chasing a dog last night and ended up getting hit by a car a few hours later. I found her in the side yard near the fence and when I went to get her, I noticed her rear leg was limp and bleeding. I took her to the vet and both legs are broken, one was an open wound that is going to require surgery.

I am unable to pay the $1750 that is required for the surgery at this time. I found a great organization that helps people that can't afford surgeries that helps prevent animals from being euthanized.

If anyone is willing to help with my specific case, it is appreciated. If you can help with others as well, please do.

To donate, please visit: Donations to IMOM and select "SPECIFIC PET IN NEED (PIN)" and put Molly Trueblood in the special remarks.

Her specific page with details is: Molly Trueblood - IMOM Community Home

I know I don't post much, but I am reaching out to all avenues that I can get help from. My kids are devastated and need to get her home soon. Hate asking for help, but I am in need.

Thanks for anything you can give, even if its only a dollar or two.

Here is her page

Top Bottom