• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I've never seen any metal detectors, and very few armed security. I suspect it would be easy to carry in, but as hot as it always is, you won't see me with any more equipment than I need.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I will be at this event working security. I am new with the company but my friend has worked for them for some time now but i think we are there mainly to make sure people don't go where they aren't suppose to go. I know that there will be uniformed LEOs and us at this event. So my point is we will not be concerned about this issue, but the many LEOs most likely will.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    can the LEO's ask you to leave private property of their own authority?

The LEO's working the nationals are being paid by the track. They are basicly working as their agents. If their policy was to ask persons carrying to leave than I presume that would/could happen. I have worked uniform at the nationals many times before and I do not ever recall hearing anything about weapons at all. I would not worry about it but I would not recommend the OC thing.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    O'Reilly doesn't have much of any rules posted on their website, and I don't remember any signs. Certainly not illegal....

Last time I was there, they searched coolers and my wife's purse (talk about pi$$ing her off). Mostly looking for glass bottles. No wands or anything else, though several LEOs at the gate.

CC well, and no one will notice. I'd hate to walk back to the car in the late evening with no protection...

Top Bottom