• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Anyone here own one of these little beauties?

I just discovered them, on-line, last week Haven't seen one up-close & personal yet.... but if they are as good quality as they appear, I may have to give up one of my other blades, and try one out.

They retail for about $59, near as I can tell..... :cool:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    ask brad (brads knives) he carries buck i believe. the only buck folder i own personally is the buck 110. most of their products are very solid and hold up very well. and i also believe most their knives are made right here in the good old USA.

get with brad i'm sure he will hook you up with a killer deal, you will be supporting a local business and then you sir can give us all a great review on your new blade

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    they look like a decent line of folders, it looks like for $25 more you could grab the "pro" with the s30v blade and carbon fiber inlay. I may have to check these out myself.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ask brad (brads knives) he carries buck i believe. the only buck folder i own personally is the buck 110. most of their products are very solid and hold up very well. and i also believe most their knives are made right here in the good old USA.

get with brad i'm sure he will hook you up with a killer deal, you will be supporting a local business and then you sir can give us all a great review on your new blade

Yeah, I sure will get with Brad about these. I know his rep is exceptional.

And if I do purchase one..... I'll be glad to post a detailed review on it, here at INGO. Least I can do..... :ingo:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I had the chance to play with one at the Blade show this year. It is definitely a gentleman's knife with a flipper blade. The knife is only 3 3/4 inches closed and the blade is only 2 1/2 inches and uses 13C26 Sandvik steel.....just a decent middle of the road steel. Nothing really special about the handles, they are stainless steel that are titanium coated. This knife should be very pocket friendly as it is designed for deep pocket carry. Although I have not carried them in my inventory, I can order them.

These are made in the USA.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom