• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    My organization has toyed around with the idea of doing a firearm giveaway for our upcoming Christmas party. Within minutes of talking to the owners of USDS we had a deal struck. They were very easy to work and very helpful with the arrangement. I never heard of them until you members on here recommend them. Thanks you to USDS and our INGO members.

Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood
    They are my "LGS" and good guys. I have purchased several guns there and have a 7.62 silencer (my first) in jail there that should be ready for pick-up any day now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    USDS is one of those shops that survives by offering great customer service. I'd gladly spend more money at one of those rare shops than at a place that tries to survive by exploiting gun owners. USDS is good to go IMHO. We're lucky to have a couple of those on the south side.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    They keep adding new services every six months or so too. I'm guessing they'll need a newer building sometime soon, or at least expand laterally.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    They keep adding new services every six months or so too. I'm guessing they'll need a newer building sometime soon, or at least expand laterally.

Last time I spoke with Mike they are going forward with the gun range. They do own the space to the east of them so expanding the store is a capability.
    Dan

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, a USDS range would be cool. They are about 5 minutes from my house and I'd love to have a place to shoot that close. It could get expensive, but worth it.

Top Bottom