• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Considering buying this off a family member, all black, quite a bit of normal wear on slide, comes with two standard mags, descent pocket holster with a belt loop (not leather), and with a box of 50 mag tec target rounds.

Allan wrench broke off in the screw that hold the firing pin in, he is getting that fixed and having it inspected.

Before I looked at it I was thinking $200 for all, I know he has $170 in it all. I do know the original owner and round count is low. I would be the third owner.

Value? He does not have to sell and I don't have to buy.

P.S. what sponsors can preplace the threaded pin or get the Allen wrench chunk out of it? It is flush so no way to get pliers on it.

EDIT: gun is a 1st get hence the firing pin screw mentioned above.

Last edited:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i'd buy that. i dunno what they're really worth but feels ok to me. do be aware tho, its a pocket gun. don't expect miracles from it. i think i paid about 300 for my P-32 ten years ago or so.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Secondary gun... Only primary for places were semi concealed carry does not go over well, at some point would like to have an XD'S or something, trying to help him out and I know the history and owners, he has a sig on order and I need a pocket gun.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Allan wrench broke off in the screw that hold the firing pin in, he is getting that fixed and having it inspected.

I'm curious why you would need to tighten that screw so much that it would break an Allan wrench?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

I'm curious why you would need to tighten that screw so much that it would break an Allan wrench?

He was removing it and using a cheap Allan wrench, screw was halfway out before the wrench snapped, he later found out that apparently they put loc-tite on them...

Talked to him today and he orderd the screw in case he can't find a local gunsmith that can replace it. We may agree to him just keeping it as a back up to his sig. He kinda wants to keep it and I kinda want him to keep it... We shall see.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Are you sure the screw isn't the one that holds the extractor together on Gen 2 P3ATs? If you remove it the extractor and firing pin assy. come out. Post a photo of what you are talking about.

Top Bottom