• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I have a used blued Taurus PT1911AR for sale. Its got lots of holster wear and been carried. I got it used not too pretty but has shot fine. Ive got many extra parts for it from Wilson Combat, EGW, Ed Brown,etc. The only issue I had was when I put in a new disconnector in with the factory sear which was a bit short for it, replaced sear too then flawless since then. Ill put it back stock and you can put what you want in it. The Wilson parts are complete spring set, disconnector, multicomp compensator, hammer assembly, plunger assembly and value line sear. I also got 2 extra Ed Brown firing pins, 2 EGW extractors, Swenson grip screws, Colt single side thumb safety,5 Chip McCormick mags, factory mag, generic box and 400 rounds of FMJ. Ive got black Promag tough grips on it and I believe I may have a few miscellaneous parts also but don't remember right now. FTF in Scott County. Im trying to get out of the .45 cartridge so this has gotta go. Everything For $430. FTF in Scott County. Just need to see DL and LTCH. Cant get photo to upload but looks like plus wear marks and grips. Thanks;)
    13070-1.gif_thumbnail1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom