• mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Made by XS sights:

New Products 2010

the pic of it is left hand middle side of page.

Ruger-10-22.jpg
    clearpixel.gif
    clearpixel.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Ruger® 10/22[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Rail with Ghost Ring Sights
    Price: $120
    Part Number: RU-3001 R-6[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Fits 10/22ís with
    standard barr
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    wait, maybe that is cool, but $120 for a rail and a sight?! 'Splain me.:popcorn:
    There are many people who want a 'GI' type rear sight for their 10/22; and, a quality rail too.

I'm just posting this for someone who may find it to be just what they wantI kinda like it b/c it looks like it gives a extended rail over the barrel gives the option to mount an optic forward like 'scout' style.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    this might be a viable alternative to someone who wants something like tech-sights, but also wants a rail option.

the rest of the XS line seems to be good quality, so I would expect these to be too.

interesting, but not my cup of tea. and why in the world did they decide to demo it on a bone-stock rifle with a wood stock?? it might be a cool option on a 10/22 with a Tapco, Christy, or ATI stock.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    this might be a viable alternative to someone who wants something like tech-sights, but also wants a rail option.

the rest of the XS line seems to be good quality, so I would expect these to be too.

interesting, but not my cup of tea. and why in the world did they decide to demo it on a bone-stock rifle with a wood stock?? it might be a cool option on a 10/22 with a Tapco, Christy, or ATI stock.

:): I thought that too. They need better pics.

Top Bottom