Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    760px-Blue-footed_Booby_Comparison.jpg
    if-you-cant-say-anything-funny-show-boobies.jpg

NICE BOOBIES!!

Here are some good melons for you in return sir!

watermelons.jpg

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Can anyone point out any other thread that has been so thoroughly trashed on this site before? A simple, mindless original post and it has gone where none have gone before. It has provided cheap posts to increase your count (I myself would never stoop to that level) and speculation as to what happened to the OP. It's worse than crab grass. Where will it end? Will we ever know if it has ended?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Can anyone point out any other thread that has been so thoroughly trashed on this site before? A simple, mindless original post and it has gone where none have gone before. It has provided cheap posts to increase your count (I myself would never stoop to that level) and speculation as to what happened to the OP. It's worse than crab grass. Where will it end? Will we ever know if it has ended?

RIIIIGHT! Sure we believe you. :laugh:

And "bragging rights" comes to mind as the last epic train wreck thread. What a ride that was! :rockwoot:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

SOME of us are still trying for 50 quality posts. Have a heart, man!

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Do you, Sharkey, being of dubiously sound mind swear that you WILL NOT use this thread to hit the 1,000 post mark? That would be cheaper than taking your aunt to the prom.

I am of VERY sound mind. It's just damp and a little pickled (Jim Beam Rye tonight). I offer as proof that I have never (to my knowledge) misspelled my own name in print.

That being said, I faithfully promise mrortega, Orgeta, Tin Can and whomever else may be interested, that I will NOT make my 1000th post in this thread.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I am of VERY sound mind. It's just damp and a little pickled (Jim Beam Rye tonight). I offer as proof that I have never (to my knowledge) misspelled my own name in print.

That being said, I faithfully promise mrortega, Orgeta, Tin Can and whomever else may be interested, that I will NOT make my 1000th post in this thread.
    Good. We'll be watching. (BTW I had a lot of fun with Aunt Lola at the prom.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom