Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It used to be 10 quality posts. The forum still can hold 10 quality posts but now you are limited to 7. That should be all you need to get the job done.

What we actually need is a limit on the number of quality posts you can post - imagine the devastation you could create if you were able to create so may posts!!??

Look, if you can't make your point in just one, maybe two posts... well, maybe you shouldn't be posting... at all.

No more than 10 quality posts should be allowed - at which point, you'll just have to register on another forum and try to keep it to just 10 posts there.

It looks like Colorado is working on a 15 post limit - making them one of the friendlier states. :dunno:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    1159 replies. The OP doesn't count as a reply, so there is always one more post than the reply number. This is post number 1161.
    No, actually the OP is post number 1, the first reply is *reply* number 1. Your reply was post 1160 [not 1161], so reply 1159 making MY post 1169 and reply 1168.

Even if the OP does reply after the first post, it's still a reply so it still counts :).

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Ya know what really ticks me off? When I'm at work, and looking at hot chicks on the internet on my phone...... and my wife texts me! I'm gonna have to say something to her, I guess.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    So I was at Rally's today, getting a Baconzilla and Baconzilla fries, when I was attacked by a gang of marauding 5 year olds. I roundhouse kicked three of them, and the rest fled.#prettyviolentandexcitinglife

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom