• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    After talking to Rob377 today I think I might have to come up and try out USPSA at ACC this year. I've never shot a USPSA match before but have the guns and mags to be able to shot in Single Stack and Limited 10.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    After talking to Rob377 today I think I might have to come up and try out USPSA at ACC this year. I've never shot a USPSA match before but have the guns and mags to be able to shot in Single Stack and Limited 10.

ACC puts on a great match and there are plenty of folks there willing to help out anyone new to USPSA so it's a great place to get started as well.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT

There aren't many things that are more fun, I can tell you that!

We'd be happy to have you. Like smith52 said, there are quite a few guys that'll help show you the ropes and rules of the game, myself among them.

And yes, the point series will be back and kicking off this month. I'm thinking over a few tweaks and will get the structure posted in the next few days.

Top Bottom