• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great match. I had fun as always. Great shooting with Dan, Adam, and the Steve's. I don't get to do that often

I wish I could have bay 3 back...monster stove pipe again but with the back up gun....apparently it only malfunctions at matches and not when I'm function testing at the range. The primary was flawless.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun match today. You can't give up 90 pts. in penalties on the first 2 stages and expect to WIN:bash:. 3rd match in a row where I forgot to shoot a target 5 yards away. Thanks Dan and crew, expect more of the same kind of stages next week at South Central. Max

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Fun match today shooting with guys I dont normally shoot with. Thanks to the ACC crew for a job well done.

Last edited:

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Thanks all for shooting! We saved The turtle stage and Santas Seige for this Tuesday's practice league. Shooting starts by 5:30. We practice the second and fourth Tuesday's of the month. Set up and tear down help is much appreciated. 5$ for ACC members and 10$ for non-members. Check out the ACC calendar for more information.

Top Bottom