• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I wanted to get this posted early so we can get the word out. Please pass the word.

The match this month will be
    Friday and Saturday. The ACC crew feels this is better with Sunday being Easter and with the State SS-Pro- Rev championship being next month we don't want to anger the powers that be.

The MARCH USPSA Pistol match will be held Friday the 25 & Saturday the 26th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Atlanta Conservation Club

This month, I'll be running the 2-day format again. What I mean by 2 day is that Friday set up crew will have the option of shooting the match for score. If you want to come back on Sunday and shoot a 2nd division, that will be allowed. (yes, this is legal per 6.2.4.1)

We will begin setting up on Friday at 8am,

Friday shooting will occur after set up is complete. shooting for 1pm

Saturday Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

NEW Shooter Orientation 9:30

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sunday

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

There will be 5 stages, Round count is approx.????? +/-

I know there will be 3 field courses and 2 speed shoots.

Our range is still under construction on the back side so we will limit our match to 4 bays.
    Is this a Friday Saturday shoot? I'm seeing Friday Saturday and Sunday mentioned in this post.
    Shooting will start at 1pm Friday?

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Is this a Friday Saturday shoot? I'm seeing Friday Saturday and Sunday mentioned in this post.
    Shooting will start at 1pm Friday?

Sorry I missed one. downrange is correct this is a Friday & Saturday match. FRiday we will start a 1pm
    Saturday we will have Shooters meeting at 9:45 first shots at 10am

A new shooters brief will be given at 9:30 am

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Sounds good was looking to break in a 34 I picked up the. Saw this and figured all bays would be full due to construction. I won't be able to shoot the match due to timing of meetings during both days but wanted to get some rounds down range this weekend.

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    Is the Friday 1PM shoot limited to set-up crew only? Would like to shoot this match, but I'll be hunting Easter eggs with the kiddos on Saturday.

Droogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2015
    Zionsville
    I uploaded a couple videos. I'm not fast, but I did well hitting targets. ;-)

March Madness 1
    [video=youtube;BLRS3vzH2nE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLRS3vzH2nE[/video]

Long Beard 1
    [video=youtube;kNauBlLnqOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNauBlLnqOQ[/video]

It was a great match. Thanks to all involved!

Top Bottom