• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    I think there's no time like the present to get started experimenting with online registration!

https://clubs.practiscore.com/acc-may-2014/register

It's not required, you can still register the traditional way and come see me to get input into the Kindle. Or you can be an adventurous early adopter type and use online registration.

If a GM named Mike Hawk applies... Swear to god it wasn't me

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Registered online. First time shooting USPSA so anyone willing to take someone under their wing will be much appreciated!

-Matt

Last month at ACC was my first time shooting USPSA. There was 15-20 shooters on my squad. Everyone of them was friendly enough to help me understand the stages and give me advice. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Make sure to attend the new shooters meeting. Remember to take your time, be safe, and have fun.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Registered online. First time shooting USPSA so anyone willing to take someone under their wing will be much appreciated!

-Matt

Matt: We welcome new shooters and will look forward to having you at the club. Everyone will be more than happy to assist you with any questions. I will see at the new shooter orientation at 9:30

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    Do I need to join the USPSA to be able to come and shoot tomorrow or will I have to sign up there? I was going to try this out , and register on-line but I see it wants my member # so I just wanted to check, so I will bring enough cash if I have to join

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Do I need to join the USPSA to be able to come and shoot tomorrow or will I have to sign up there? I was going to try this out , and register on-line but I see it wants my member # so I just wanted to check, so I will bring enough cash if I have to join

You do not have to be a USPSA member to shoot our local club matches. C'mon out!

If you like it and have fun, you can sign up to be a USPSA member on USPSA.org https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-join-renew.php

hooligan317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Carmel
    Last month at ACC was my first time shooting USPSA. There was 15-20 shooters on my squad. Everyone of them was friendly enough to help me understand the stages and give me advice. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Make sure to attend the new shooters meeting. Remember to take your time, be safe, and have fun.

Matt: We welcome new shooters and will look forward to having you at the club. Everyone will be more than happy to assist you with any questions. I will see at the new shooter orientation at 9:30

Thanks guys! See you tomorrow.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Fun stages and thanks for brining the steel poppers back, it's good to be able to practice with it. Thanks to the ACC crew!!!!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What's the normal wait times for scores now that score sheets have gone electronic? Will they be posted here, or do we need to go to the USPSA website?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to Rob for handling all the scoring! It takes a good competitor to handle the IT issues, help others, and to shoot a good match! Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom