• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Match is scheduled for Sunday August 5. Setup is August 4 starting at 1230. We appreciate the help with setup.

Registration is at 0800. Shooter's meeting is 0850. All CST (Chicago time).
    Cost is $15.

Expect a fast shake down match for the Indiana Section/State match August 10 - 12 in Warsaw, Indiana.

I have two 12 round stages planned for our Bay 3. Both stages will be fast to shoot and fast to reset.

We'll have three field courses too.

See you there -

-crew

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Sorry can't make it!! I need to stay home and open the gate to start setting the State match up.

Get good and practice up!!!

Brent

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    I'm not sure about a Saturday Shoot. I have to work on Saturday and will not make setup. Its tough to get setup volunteers this late in the year. I'll see what I can dig up and will post it here. In the end it will be based on how many show up for setup and to shoot through.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Saturday Shoot does not look promising. I'll probably have to set up my Stages Saturday after work. Should be done by 1700ish. I know of one other that needs to shoot Saturday.

*****Change on the Stages from the MD. Two Field courses, Two medium Courses (Me), and Two classifiers: CM 99-07 and CM 06-10.***** Sorry for the incorrect info up front.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Not so good on the plate rack stage. Took too many shots at the plates. Did ok on the other one...8.28 sec I think with a couple extra shots at the poppers. Oh well. I really like those quick stages sometimes & so did the rest of our squad. Nice to have a variety of short vs. long courses. All great stages today. Thanks to the setup crew!

Top Bottom