• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Next Match at NPCCC is Sunday June 3. 0900 start CST. $15.00 match fee. We'll have four field courses. Shooters meeting is 0855. Signup starts at 0800.

Setup is Saturday June 2 starting at noonish or so. Setup help appreciated. Match fee is reduced for those who help setup on Saturday for the "duration".

I expect to have a Saturday shoot after setup.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Lots of reads.

I still plan to have the Saturday Shoot Through. Minor Scheduling issues with other disciplines on Saturday however, it is worked out. If you plan to shoot on Saturday June 2 please let me know ASAP via PM. Some people work shifts and cannot make the Sunday match. I'd really like to keep this going.

Four Field courses. Looks like around 118 round count.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Next Match at NPCCC is Sunday June 3. 0900 start CST. $15.00 match fee. We'll have four field courses. Shooters meeting is 0855. Signup starts at 0800.

Setup is Saturday June 2 starting at noonish or so. Setup help appreciated. Match fee is reduced for those who help setup on Saturday for the "duration".

I expect to have a Saturday shoot after setup.

I guess we all need to know what and where NPCCC is...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I like the idea of these saturday shoot throughs. About what time are people getting iut if there after setting up? Or how many hours to set up and shoot through? Thanks

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    cyprant - the end time varies. Most times we are complete by 1800. Really depends on how many volunteers we have for setup and the number of Saturday Shoot Throughs.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Sure RePete - sounds good.

I'd like to get my stage for bay 4 set up as early as possible. The IDPA SO course needs a bay and some targets. I figure they could use bay 4 and we can start the shoot thru in bay 1. This would give them plenty of time.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Looks like we will have some decent weather for setup and the Match Tomorrow. Food will be available for purchase from Hot Diggity Dog. Shoot through should start around 1530 Central time.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Lots of reads.

I still plan to have the Saturday Shoot Through. Minor Scheduling issues with other disciplines on Saturday however, it is worked out. If you plan to shoot on Saturday June 2 please let me know ASAP via PM. Some people work shifts and cannot make the Sunday match. I'd really like to keep this going.

Four Field courses. Looks like around 118 round count.

Could you explain in layman's terms what you mean by your Saturday Shoot Through concept? It sounds like something that other clubs could benefit from, and I was just wondering how you guys were managing it.
    Thanks,
    Chuck

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Sure Chizzle.

After setup is complete on Satuday - around 1530 to 1600 we have a pre-match shoot for those who help set up or cannot make the match on Sunday.

Many people in NWI have rotating shift work that sometimes falls on a Sunday or they may have an event on a Sunday that is really important to them.

Saturday shoots also give the opportunity to compete in different divisions. One on Saturday and one on Match Day.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Great Job to the Stage Designers, ROs, drafted ROs, and everyone who participated in resetting stages and tear down. Really appreciate the work everyone puts into our sport. We had some cool stages with multiple ways to shoot them. I had a great time today!

Next match is July 1. Setup is June 30.

-joe reilly

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Sure Chizzle.

After setup is complete on Satuday - around 1530 to 1600 we have a pre-match shoot for those who help set up or cannot make the match on Sunday.

Many people in NWI have rotating shift work that sometimes falls on a Sunday or they may have an event on a Sunday that is really important to them.

Saturday shoots also give the opportunity to compete in different divisions. One on Saturday and one on Match Day.

The club I am going to be shooting next weekend here in TN shoots both Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. both days. You could shoot 4 guns in a weekend if you wanted. I myself will only be able to shoot divisions on Sunday

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Had a great time today. Thanks to Joe and crew for putting on another successful match. Also a thank you to the guys who setup Saturday!

Sorry for breaking the star!

[ame]http://youtu.be/g_mHDIi5u1E[/ame]

Top Bottom