Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Flight 1 will start as close to 5:15 as possible. Don't be late. Flight 2 will start very shortly after the first flight. 8pm for the second flight is a guideline. Arriving at the range at 7:54 pm for flight 2 is not on time.

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    Sorry about that had a longer day at work than usual. Just glad im not the one so late that you had to reset a coarse. I'll try to get there extra early to help set up the cc coarse Wednesday

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Sorry about that had a longer day at work than usual. Just glad im not the one so late that you had to reset a coarse. I'll try to get there extra early to help set up the cc coarse Wednesday
    It was not directed specifically at you. Things are going to happen from time to time. Plus we ran early and that is a good thing. The folks that show up 15 minutes late every time is getting old. If they cannot be on time for a flight they should get in the second flight.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Haha. It was directed at me. I actually would leave work around 4pm from north east, the timing of the snow and how people drive is what's slowing me down. It wasn't a problem on dry days. Problem is I would pay ahead of time for the matches, so I can't predict how the other drivers would drive in a not so bad road conditions. I wasn't sure if I can shoot 2nd flight even if I paid 1st flight. It normally just takes me 45min with decent traffic. Work has been unpredictable too, and the timing of co workers calling in just made things more tighter. So I end up just seeing the patients and go back to work do the paperwork after the match. It does get old that I have to scramble. The reason I try not to shoot 2nd flight is that I still have to work the next day, tried it before but I was just dragging from the lack of sleep as it's hard to cool down at night after a match that late. It's hard to work with patients having lack of sleep but I have to be selfless as they need the help.

All I can do is try to make it. If I'm not welcome, no hard feelings and I understand.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Haha. It was directed at me. I actually would leave work around 4pm from north east, the timing of the snow and how people drive is what's slowing me down. It wasn't a problem on dry days. Problem is I would pay ahead of time for the matches, so I can't predict how the other drivers would drive in a not so bad road conditions. I wasn't sure if I can shoot 2nd flight even if I paid 1st flight. It normally just takes me 45min with decent traffic. Work has been unpredictable too, and the timing of co workers calling in just made things more tighter. So I end up just seeing the patients and go back to work do the paperwork after the match. It does get old that I have to scramble. The reason I try not to shoot 2nd flight is that I still have to work the next day, tried it before but I was just dragging from the lack of sleep as it's hard to cool down at night after a match that late. It's hard to work with patients having lack of sleep but I have to be selfless as they need the help.

All I can do is try to make it. If I'm not welcome, no hard feelings and I understand.
    It was not directed at you either. You are welcome at these matches.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    If your early you are "on time", If your on time "your late", if your late " your left out"

That being said, some people have to work and are doing good to get there 1 minute early, as Coach said these people try to get there on time and the match directors know it and are OK with it. Then there are those who will be late to their own funeral and are never on time for anything, then expect special arrangements to be made for them.:dunno:

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom