• ...and so much more!
  • Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The outdoor season is winding down. We will be back up and running for our first match of the year on Wednesday October 28th. Two flights like last year. The register and pay link is available USPSA Competition | Parabellum Indoor Shooting Range & Training Center in Avon, Indiana

Plan to have a classifier and two larger stages. Have not decided on the classifier at this time. The larger stages will be 28 to 30 rounds each.

For those new to USPSA this match is a COLD RANGE. Meaning no loaded firearms except on the firing line under the direction of the Range Officer, or in the Safe Area. No ammo is ever allowed in the Safe Area. If you are not certain ask the Match Director before doing something.

The rule book can be found at: Welcome to USPSA.org - Home of the United States Practical Shooting Association

You can email me with questions: abright@ccrtc.com

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are going to make an effort to have the filters fresh for the match. Should help with air quality.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    For those thinking about getting into the competition thing. A little club match video to show what it is about.

[video=youtube;0XKP9FMjR-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XKP9FMjR-k[/video]

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm in for flight 1. Haven't shot USPSA in a little bit so hopefully I can knock off the rust quickly. Looking forward to shooting more in the fall/winter. Thanks for doing these Coach!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'm in for flight 1. Haven't shot USPSA in a little bit so hopefully I can knock off the rust quickly. Looking forward to shooting more in the fall/winter. Thanks for doing these Coach!

Looking forward to it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    https://practiscore.com/results/32756ec3-ac25-4c2b-ba96-f3f26dbd1f5b/index

The scores are up. That to Kevin for the RO help. The great job pasting was much appreciated as well. I think the lights helped. I saw some orange from the fiber optic for the first time indoors. The filters being fresh made a huge difference on air quality. Both lighting and air will continue to be improved over last year. Will have a classifier next time as well.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Thanks for getting the scores up so quick Coach and thanks to Kevin for being the assistant RO. Also thanks to everyone for helping set up and paste. I believe Coach once said after having a squib that, "The match starts at the reloading bench", I learned that lesson pretty well last night. Nothing like having a stuck cartridge blow your match. Oh well, it happens. Looking forward to the next match and I'll have the bullet issue sorted out by then.

Top Bottom