• HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Videos are processing:

Part 1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd4bNOzMEA0]YouTube - Indiana USPSA - March 7 2010 - Part 1[/ame]

Part 2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEo5a740JH0]YouTube - Indiana USPSA - March 7 2010 - Part 2[/ame]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    So what are those long covery thingies that everyone has on their arms? :n00b: :D

It was cold in the am smartass. Still winter here in the North.:)

Let me critique my performance on stage five and perhaps everyone can get something out of it. I won Limited but this stage was a disaster for me. I had two mikes. Alpha mike on T1 because I pulled off. All pulling exercises have been a down fall for me and I have the kids to prove it. :)

Video Part 2:

6:55 Alpha, mike- Its called follow through and I did not do it.
    6:57 I got sucked into T3 and T4. The faster way to go is by a straight line. From T2 to T5 was a straight line and shooting T3 and T4 on the move was the plan but I got sucked into T3 and T4. Which is slower and it makes hitting the spot for T5-T8 harder.

6:59 Hiccup big time. Screwed up T5 way toooooo much, missed the spot because of getting sucked into T3 and T4. What I did do right that not everyone did was go all the way up. At the port I can see all for targets from one position. I can back out on T7 and T8, which I did. But you have to stay on the front sight and be smoother with the feet so not to miss again. :xmad:

7:03 I am over closer to the target because I backed out on T8. I only shot two target through this port so I could roll through it and not make such a hard stop and lean to get T11 which can be seen from the last position anyway. Snapped the eyes and got from the first port to the second port pretty well. Finish was decent considering how big of a tranistion was required through the last port.

Definitely a run I would like another crack at.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Hey Jake,

What is on your back at :32 of Video 2?
    Alyssa wanted me to ask.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Come on down! We've got sunshine!

There's a chance that I'll see you guys at the Riley match in June, I've got a wedding to go to in town that Saturday.

Great. We plan to be there. Might as well take vacation and work the state match while you are up here.

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    Thanks for the great videos, JT! If I ever shoot the sub-compact again, it will NOT be the day after I go weightlifting!! I had no idea sore biceps would hurt from the sharp recoil.

Top Bottom