• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    This was my first time ever at any type of competitive Shooting... A lot of you guys helped me and offered advice. You made it fun and I had a good time, want to thank all that helped me out today....I WILL !!! be back.
    Thank you ALL....

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Great match! I thought the course was well thought out and very challenging. I thank everyone involved in organizing and running a great match.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Bill I had no idea we were shooting together! It was a great day! I even did better as the day went on! I just need to not stress on the classifiers and make sure I ENGAGE all my targets.

I have a huge bright spot, I had no NO SHOOTS :rockwoot:

WVPPS thank you for running a great match! Look forward to next week and an awesome shoot. Hope my daughter didn't bug anyone, she had a good time and wants to come again next week.

I'll have the camera all charged up for next weekend, maybe a kid or two with me to take vids as well as collect more brass for me.

Speaking of that I'll sort it all out this week and get my 45 and 9mm brass out to give to anyone that wants it, maybe for a trade of some 40 brass :): I don't have a lot of it, but I told her to pick every thing up.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great day great stages great people. My shooting sucked. but still had a blast. Been working on my grip apparently I have my left hand a little high and engaging the slide release. Oh well something to work on. Thanks guys for another great match!!!!

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Great match! Awesome job getting the scores up so fast. This was my 4th USPSA match, and I've had a little improvement each time.

Maybe in a few years I'll be up there with JT. Good job on taking 1st in production. When I die, I want to come back just like you.....:yesway:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Gun worked perfectly, it was the nut operating the trigger that had issues!

You did great Craig, I was really surprised on the one stage that you didn't take that shot when you fell off the board. Very good trigger control there!

I need to take lessons from you guys on getting my slow ass moving a little faster and I'll do better lol.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great match! Awesome job getting the scores up so fast. This was my 4th USPSA match, and I've had a little improvement each time.

Maybe in a few years I'll be up there with JT. Good job on taking 1st in production. When I die, I want to come back just like you.....:yesway:

Rethink that...He has tried to die after matches before :dunno:

Well I had two extremely crappy stages, one regular crappy stage, and 3 decent ones. I'm regressing. Golf clubs are looking good in the corner.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Great day great stages great people. My shooting sucked. but still had a blast. Been working on my grip apparently I have my left hand a little high and engaging the slide release. Oh well something to work on. Thanks guys for another great match!!!!

Oh a couple times you hit the slide release, and FTF, and FUBAR, and SNAFU, but other than that you had something to smile about! :D

Top Bottom