• ...and so much more!
  • M and J Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Mar 25, 2012
    Fortville, Indiana
    Next Utah CC Permit Class Sunday, March 23

Utah CC Permit Class
    When: Sun, March 23, 2014, 2pm – 6pm
    Where: M and J Firearms, 24 South Main Street. Fortville IN. (map)
    Description $ 80.00 with pre-registration - $100.00 Day of event

Pre-Pay https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b0819827f0298a8d8382cff5df9729c4c3c2b2

UTAH CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT CLASSES - CCW PERMITS The Utah CCW permit training class takes from up to 4 hours. Live firing of a weapon is not required to obtain the Non-Resident Utah concealed weapons permit or Utah concealed carry permit. We offer our non-resident Utah concealed carry training classes at various locations. We also offer our Utah concealed carry permit training to private groups. We do a lot more than just teach a Utah concealed carry permit training class. We do the fingerprinting. We take your photo. We mail everything required to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification. THAT’S “ONE STOP SHOPPING” UTAH CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT TRAINING FOR YOUR UTAH CCW PERMITS. See our CCW Training & NRA Class Calendar page for class dates and info on registering for Utah Concealed Carry Permit Training. “What good does it do for an Indiana resident to receive Utah concealed carry permit training? With Utah concealed carry permit training and Utah CCW permits, you can legally carry a concealed firearm in 32 states. That’s 60% of the USA. So, if you travel, Utah concealed carry permit training and CCW permits from other states will allow you to protect yourself in states including Ohio. Please arrive early for passport photo's and fingerprints.

Last edited:

michaelsean09

Plinker
    Feb 17, 2014
    United States
    I have been trying to register for this class through the 911defense website. When I click the "buy now" button nothing happens. There is no purchasing option in the calendar so I have been going through the "concealed carry permits" tab. I select Fortville and try to pay, but I'm not able.

M and J Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Mar 25, 2012
    Fortville, Indiana
    It should take you to a paypal screen, where you can use or create an account to pay. I would greatly appreciate it if you can call Dee at 317-507-1582 and tell her what is going on. She can get you squared away, and we can fix this for others as well. Thanks for your patience!

Osprey

Marksman
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I had the same problem and I guess I will be missing this class. I'll keep an eye out for it again. The $80 price is the best around town! One question: This statement - "We do the fingerprinting. We take your photo. We mail everything required to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification. THAT’S “ONE STOP SHOPPING” UTAH CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT TRAINING FOR YOUR UTAH CCW PERMITS." --- Does this include the $51 fee that is sent to Utah for the license?

Thank you.

M and J Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Mar 25, 2012
    Fortville, Indiana
    The $51 Utah fee is separate, and not included in the $80 price. It's still a great value. You still have time to "Walk in" today. Just be at 24 South Main Street in Fortville between 12 noon and 12:30. You can pay with cash or check.

Top Bottom