• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Ohio now recognizes the IN LTCH; so, the value of the UT/FL/AZ out-of-state permits has gone down dramatically. 31 states, including IN, now recognize the IN LTCH.
    With the UT permit, you will pick up precisely five more states: DE, NE, MN, WA, and WV. Unless you travel to one or more of those states on a somewhat regular basis, there is no value to the UT permit.

Mac7mac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Thank you for the input, Bob. My website does clearly indicate which states do recognize the Utah permit, in addition to the Indiana permit. I'm sure that it dented your business a bit when Ohio changed their law. I actually took a class from you once (PPITH) and enjoyed it. I will continue to offer the Utah CFP permit for those who may have an interest in it, despite adverse remarks.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Thank you for the input, Bob. My website does clearly indicate which states do recognize the Utah permit, in addition to the Indiana permit. I'm sure that it dented your business a bit when Ohio changed their law. I actually took a class from you once (PPITH) and enjoyed it. I will continue to offer the Utah CFP permit for those who may have an interest in it, despite adverse remarks.

1. The change in the Ohio law had zero effect on our business, and I do not at all understand how you would be so sure there was negative effect.
    2. There were no "adverse" remarks--only current facts regarding the usefulness of the out-of-state UT permit. Fact: the UT out-of-state carry permit gains precisely five additional states over the IN LTCH: DE, NE, MN, WA, and WV. If a person travels to any of those five states on a somewhat regular basis, the UT out-of-state permit has value; otherwise, it has none.

Top Bottom