VA Gov. McAuliffe Epitomizes HYPOCRISY...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    waaaaaay too many liberals invading Northern VA. It used to be a great place. Not so much anymore.

DC just needs to sink into the ocean, and take a lot of Maryland with it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    He doesn't know what he's talking about! What "signs" are there at gun shows? Nice ploy, to allow some random person to walk up and distract him from the conversation. On this issue, he is totally wrong and has no verifiable proof of existing "loopholes" and he knows it.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    He is a real piece of work. For him to get elected, the voters in Virginia must be brain dead.

They are.
    You can thank the recent phenomenon of liberals abandoning their overtaxed states -- in this case Maryland -- for conservative less heavily taxed states.
    The libs leave their old states behind because of the extremely business-unfriendly tax-happy states they live in and bring their liberalism with them to their new states...only to start the whole process anew.
    Brain dead doesn't begin to describe it.

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    They are.
    You can thank the recent phenomenon of liberals abandoning their overtaxed states -- in this case Maryland -- for conservative less heavily taxed states.
    The libs leave their old states behind because of the extremely business-unfriendly tax-happy states they live in and bring their liberalism to them in their new states...only to start the whole process anew.
    Brain dead doesn't begin to describe it.

Texas will move thatway in our lifetime...

osbornk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Marion, Va
    He is a real piece of work. For him to get elected, the voters in Virginia must be brain dead.

The voters who elected him are not originally from Virginia. I've lived in Virginia all of my 68 years and living throughout the state, I have seen what happened. Virginia is solid red except for 5 or 6 blue spots that have most of our population. It is Northern Virginia, Richmond, Tidewater (Norfolk area), Charlottesville and 2 other college towns. The areas have a lot of Federal government workers, minorities, college students and people from other countries.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    He doesn't know what he's talking about! What "signs" are there at gun shows? Nice ploy, to allow some random person to walk up and distract him from the conversation. On this issue, he is totally wrong and has no verifiable proof of existing "loopholes" and he knows it.

Of corse he lies. His followers blindly believe whatever he says. They do no research on their own. They choose to be uneducated so they can live in their utopian world.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Undisclosed Location
    The voters who elected him are not originally from Virginia. I've lived in Virginia all of my 68 years and living throughout the state, I have seen what happened. Virginia is solid red except for 5 or 6 blue spots that have most of our population. It is Northern Virginia, Richmond, Tidewater (Norfolk area), Charlottesville and 2 other college towns. The areas have a lot of Federal government workers, minorities, college students and people from other countries.
    I appreciate your situation. I've seen other places go the same way, like Colorado, Illinois, and Texas...................

Top Bottom