• ...and so much more!
  • possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    From Glock talk;
    The Virginia State Police have listed Indiana as another state they will honor. You can view the listing here:
    http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Firearms_Reciprocity.shtm
    Indiana already honors all other states. This brings to 28 the number of states Virginia “Honors”.

Starting 1/1/13 New Mexico now allows carry in their State Parks. State law didn’t ban the carrying but State Park Administrative Rule dids. Those Admin Rules were amended in late Dec. 2012 becoming effective the first of this year.

I don’t have to tell you what is in the news lately. I never agree with anyone 100% but we are under Lethal Attack and must defend ourselves the best we can. Joining the NRA/GOA/CCRKBA/St.Orgs Etc or more than one can only help our cause. Numbers mean a lot and the more of us who belong the stronger our voice is. I highly recommend you join one or more. The biggest fights are ahead of us and we need everyone involved.

I am very proud to be a member of the Firearms Community. Seeing the filth we have been called in all branches of the media since mid December has sickened me. What I am proud of is the response of the vast majority of those in the Firearms Community. It has been civil and we haven’t lowered ourselves to the very low standards the anti’s have lowered themselves to in the last weeks. You are to be commended and I hope we all maintain that high standard in the weeks and months ahead.

The VA and IN pages will not be updated until early 1/4/13 as I am away from home until then.
    Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

Last edited by a moderator:

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Great job, Gary. May your tribe increase!
    You have done a fantastic and yoeman's job with handgunlaw.us over many, many years. I recommend it as a resource to all my students and reference frequently, myself.

You are in exceedingly rare air, Gary.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    8b8d25c9.gif

Gary Slider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    It is very nice to see that what you have to say is important enough for others to post elsewhere. I did make a post in the Thread " States that honor Indiana's LTCH" to let those on the board know they were now welcome in Virginia. It surprised me they added Indiana at this time with all the negative press we are getting at the moment. Makes me feel proud that at least my state was part of the great state of Virginia at one time. Also thank you for the kind words. Very much appreciated!

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Of note, the OP is not Gary Slider, who is actually a member here.

The OP quoted Mr. Slider's post from Glock Talk.

Blessings,
    Bill[/QUO

Thanks Bill for doing that. I did not mean for folks to think that I was Gary, as he deserves the credit for all this This was just a repost from Glocktalk. Gary we do thank you for your hard work on this.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    All you ingo'ers stop by my house...OC/CC ok with me!! I'm south of Richmond...Can I use my Indiana LTCH? since I haven't been able to afford a Virginia CCW??

Top Bottom