Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    idkfa,

Thanks for putting thought into your post. VARES is certainly not accurate, clean data. It can be used to identify trends and SHOULD be used to trigger deeper investigation by the three letter alphabet soup government organizations (NIH. CDC, FDA...).

Point #6 is excellent. The Swine Flu vaccination resulted in less than 100 deaths which resulted in the vaccination being pulled from the market. How can the number of deaths from the COVID vaccinations be less than that?

To me it seems that it's not too great of an effort for the government to verify a small, say 100, fatalities to help guide policy. They have the tools and alternative data sources and tools to do #3-#5 above. Why don't they do this?
    Here's why...

dd762867426eded694313411027619d4.jpg

Rosenbah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2021
    Springfield, OH
    I work in the medical profession. I've tested thousands for Covid and I'm sick of it. I can tell you there's a virus that's circulating. I'm not vaccinated and I did catch one of the variants and I'm alive, didn't feel much other than tired. In my circle, the people who were vaccinated, caught it and were worse off. I'm not sure if there's a correlation there or not but it's interesting. Hospitals are overwhelmed with scared people who should just drink fluids and stay home like they would for any flu or cold.
    BAgun,

Thank you! I do think people are scared. The Mainstream Media is fomenting the fear - probably because that makes us easier to control.

My wife and I had the CCP virus in Oct '21 and it felt like the flu. We are both relatively fit - no comorbidities. We got a prescription of HCQ and took that with Zn and in a week felt better -just like the flu. Blood tests in Dec and Jan (wife and then me) showed the antibodies - so we know we had it and got over it.

Hang in there and keep Helping the scared flock. we will get over this. 10-25% of all common colds are caused by corona virus strains, the rest are rhino virus strains. We shall overcome!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I work in the medical profession. I've tested thousands for Covid and I'm sick of it. I can tell you there's a virus that's circulating. I'm not vaccinated and I did catch one of the variants and I'm alive, didn't feel much other than tired. In my circle, the people who were vaccinated, caught it and were worse off. I'm not sure if there's a correlation there or not but it's interesting. Hospitals are overwhelmed with scared people who should just drink fluids and stay home like they would for any flu or cold.
    I have genuine questions out of curiosity, desire for real life info and because of your vast experience in seeing all this play out first hand. If you wish to answer, I think board members would love some reality based commentary. I added my outlook on the questions.

1. Do you think the corona virus itself (been around a long time) has infected or affected people more in the last two years than any time before? I don't.

2. Do you think the vaccinated are getting sick more due to reduced immunity effects from the shot? I do.

3. Have you seen severe adverse affects from the shot, including death? I have unfortunately and feel people are better off without it, but it's their decision.

4. Based on the current trajectory of the totality of current events, what is your big picture outlook on 2022?

Thanks for any insight.

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    I have genuine questions out of curiosity, desire for real life info and because of your vast experience in seeing all this play out first hand. If you wish to answer, I think board members would love some reality based commentary. I added my outlook on the questions.

1. Do you think the corona virus itself (been around a long time) has infected or affected people more in the last two years than any time before? I don't.

2. Do you think the vaccinated are getting sick more due to reduced immunity effects from the shot? I do.

3. Have you seen severe adverse affects from the shot, including death? I have unfortunately and feel people are better off without it, but it's their decision.

4. Based on the current trajectory of the totality of current events, what is your big picture outlook on 2022?

Thanks for any insight.
    All I know is that in my 10+ years of experience I never tested anyone for the Novel Corona virus, it's always been Flu A/B, MRSA or Strep. (at least in this area) So I do think Covid is having an effect on people or maybe it's just noticeable now because we test everyone for it. I'm guessing the people who are "vaccinated" think that it actually works and ignore common sense hygiene practices. I've not seen anyone die from the "vaccine" but I've seen several have adverse reactions including angioedema, stiff muscles, malaise and flu like symptoms. As far as the outlook, I think it just needs to run it's coarse. The virus wants to live and the more we try to make "vaccines" the more it's going to mutant and try to survive but what do I know?

Rosenbah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2021
    Springfield, OH
    BAgun,

Thanks for your insight. Your "outllook" is ominous. I also have heard that the worst time to implement a vaccination is during an outbreak. Heaven help us!

Top Bottom