• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Just got back from it. The line was inside the building so it only took a few minutes to get in. I sold my pistol for 560 since the rifle im lookin to buy is 550 heh. Then I spent 40 bucks on food. I think my fat @$$ needs to budget more than 10bucks on non gun stuff anymore :)

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Found a Ruger I wanted (did a trade). Saw the grips I was looking for, but the price was double what I would give so I passed. Got there around 8:30 and there wasn't a line at the door. By 10 or 11 it was getting crowded. Primers were anywhere from 32 - 45/1000. ZX had MP15-22's for 400.

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    Great show! Bought a esee rc-4 from bradknives (thanks again!). Got some jerky. I almost pulled the trigger on this ar pistol that I saw but decided to wait until the awb gets beaten in court (Technically legal though).

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Yes, you must check your weapon before entering.

I've never been to one where you didn't have to check your weapon before entering.

I really liked the show, bought some Butler Creek 10/22 mags at a very good price. I saw 3 people open carrying inside the show, guns were in holsters. Much better show than CP

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    My oldest son was there. He got a hell of a deal on a duty bag. Retail price of 69.99, picked it up for $25. He said there were some pretty good deals, not so much on ammo.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I went. Saw a ton of nice m1s. Also saw a lot of AR stripped lowers for great prices. DPMS for 90 was a great deal I thought. Liked the show better than 1500 but it was pavked by time we left. Picked up R92 Rossi in .357 I was looking for.

Saw lots of overpriced stuff too so it was a normal show but was happy with it. Will go again

Top Bottom