• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Stopped by the show an hour before closing yesterday. Was not planning on going but had an hour to kill. Saw Other Dave, Walt O, and Sadclown.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I always enjoy attending this show. I always score good deals. I met a gentleman who has an ISP S&W 66 for sale (going to puck it up next week hopefully). I might be going back tomorrow to work out a trade deal for a S&W 686 that belonged to the San Diego Police Department. If only I had more money I would have bought more revolvers and militarily surplus rifles

Didn't see those but many other S&W revolvers were really demanding big $$$. I enjoyed the show and it sure was crowded Saturday morning. Italian beef sandwich was a hit too! Can't believe how much Mosin's have shot up in price since the last time I bought one at the Nappannee show last spring...picked up some new Hex Mags at a great price though.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, the wheelguns were very pricey. I did pick up a Smith 649 for a good price (not a great price). I had been wanting one for a while.

As always, it was like pulling teeth trying to look at some vendor's guns, presumably because I'm a woman. Saw one that I had a question about, but they guy was more interested in his phone conversation. Another guy didn't want to sell me a round butt j-frame Hogue grip because he was sure that I didn't know the difference between round butt and square butt.

My favorite of all time was the guy at one of the Crown Point shows that had some random crappy ammo for sale. I picked up a box and he said "Oh, that's ammo, honey. It goes in a gun." I dropped that **** so fast...

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Ya I hear ya ...one of the guys had mags laying out for sale...one was was marked .40 S&W... I asked if it fit a certain make or model my friend was looking for...he replied something to the effect: "Get your prescription fixed, it says S&W..". I just replied..."No *****, really?" I shook my head, set it back down and walked away

Top Bottom