Soon to have an optic for those pesky coyotes and some paper punching

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Thanks, was a 2 hr Krylon job.
    I'm thinking yotes with my TC Contender carbine in .35 Rem. Might make for less pelt damage.
    Light and handy, for close in calling it might be the ticket.

OK, since I haven't seen buck one this year, yeah, I'm itchin' to blast stuff.

gmcman355

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    USMC-Johnson I'm about an hour north of Evansville in martin county. (post count not high enough to reply to pm:dunno: gonna have to work on that)

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    USMC-Johnson I'm about an hour north of Evansville in martin county. (post count not high enough to reply to pm:dunno: gonna have to work on that)

Alright man i'm not sure how many you need to reply...sort of a silly rule but it is what it is...thats actually not too bad for me. Check your visitor messages.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    Here's my groundhog and paper punching rifle. Just a good old Savage Stevens in 223 with a Choate Ultimate Varmint stock, bipod, and Burris Signature scope. The Choate is not my favorite looking stock, but it gets the job done! I've got $400 total in the rifle not including the optic and plan on upgrading trigger and barrel when I feel they're holding me back, but I need to work on my skills rather than throwing money at it. If I do my part it'll hold moa to 400 yards but opens up at 500 which I believe is my fault. If anyone ever wants to shoot groundhogs north of Fort Wayne let me know and we'll have some fun.

rifle.jpg

Top Bottom