• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Has anyone used a Vedder Light Tuck holster? Looking to pick one up for my CZ P-07. With my Glock 19 I used a Crossbreed supertuck, and while it was a great holster, it was bulky and hard to take on and off (dropping son off at school, going to IL, etc). The Light Tuck looks like a great holster that can be worn on the hip @ 3-5 o'clock, or even for AIWB, which I am curious to try. I'm open for suggestions, but this one caught my eye early in my search, PLUS there's not a long turn around time.

Vedder Holsters LightTuck Kydex IWB Holster

SEMI-AK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    I have a sharktac holster for my P07. The holster looks very similar to what you linked. Sharktac sets up at the 1500. I think I paid 75 bucks or so for mine. They made it while I walked the aisles. The tweaked it to what I wanted and I was able to get what I wanted quickly.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Has anyone used a Vedder Light Tuck holster? Looking to pick one up for my CZ P-07. With my Glock 19 I used a Crossbreed supertuck, and while it was a great holster, it was bulky and hard to take on and off (dropping son off at school, going to IL, etc). The Light Tuck looks like a great holster that can be worn on the hip @ 3-5 o'clock, or even for AIWB, which I am curious to try. I'm open for suggestions, but this one caught my eye early in my search, PLUS there's not a long turn around time.

Vedder Holsters LightTuck Kydex IWB Holster

I have one for my PPS M2. I like it quite a bit, it's very comfortable and the adjustment angles are great. Turnaround time was VERY quick, a few days, even ordering it in blue. I did a review on the PPS & holster a couple of weeks ago, it's mostly about the gun & reloads but I did put some info about the holster and a few pics in it as well. If you're interested, https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/423203-walther-pps-vedder-holster-ammo-review.html

If you're anywhere near Randolph Co you can check it out if you like before you order. I am planning to get a couple more soon, probably 1911 commander, Glock 19 & maybe 21.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have one as well. I like it. I'd been looking for an IWB with a clip and this fit the bill. The clip holds very well and I like that it's adjustable for cant and height. I got one in black and had it in my hands right at 10 days after ordering.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Ordered one up today. Hopefully it will be here before the weekend, but shipping said the 7-10th. I'll let you know what i think about it after some use.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Ordered one up today. Hopefully it will be here before the weekend, but shipping said the 7-10th. I'll let you know what i think about it after some use.

I think you will be pleased with it. IIRC they have a 30 day guarantee on them if you don't like it.

I have mine set on the middle notches for depth and a a comfortable angle. I tried all 3 of the depth settings on a very loose belt just to see how it balanced and to make sure I could get a full grip on the pistol. The deepest setting let it ride a little lower but made a full firing grip difficult to get quickly. Once I settled on the mid setting I tightened both screws just tight enough to hold things from flopping around but loose enough where I could move it by hand while wearing it. I put the clip on about 4 o'clock where I normally wear the gun and rotated it around until it was in the most comfortable angle. Took it off slowly so I didn't move it and tightened everything up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom