• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hugo died. They had their chance, but they blew it. May their sufferings provide an example to the world. There was a girl down there whose blog I used to follow. I died a little inside, that I couldn't bring her out, and I would have, but she thought it more important to document history, and that it wouldn't last. I finally had to stop reading. Such a waste. I wonder what became of her.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So now the "criminal" element will just slip a bit of extra cash to the guy at the counter to give him more than they ring up at the register thereby bypassing the system.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "Pseudephedrine, amigo?"

Don't laugh...if the Boss Hogg (Boss Hugo?) county Sheriffs in Armpit County, Indiana get their way, it can happen here, albeit on a smaller level.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Americans already have given up the same rights. Just call it an "administrative search" or a "instant background check" and pretend that Old Glory is flying in the background.

tsa-patdown.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Americans already have given up the same rights. Just call it an "administrative search" or a "instant background check" and pretend that Old Glory is flying in the background.

tsa-patdown.jpg

Just an aside, this morning I was flying out of Indy and they were having their leave shoes on, leave belt on, leave laptop and everything in your pack, leave your jacket on, etc....pilot that's been going on for what seems like 2 years now.

Anyway, the line in front of me was pretty long and when the TSA made the announcement that thy wouldn't be violated, people actually cheered. Many of those same people then proceed to take off their belts and shoes and had to be reminded to leave them on. Amazing to me how easily people are conditioned.

Top Bottom