• ...and so much more!
  • ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    I would stab myself with one of those!

I've come close and I've only had it for about 12 hours. I've gotten so used to pulling back on the button of an OTF, hearing the blade retract and "knowing in my mind" the knife was safe that this one is going to take a little getting used to. With this one you hear the "snick" and look down to see 4 inches of very sharp edge smiling at you as if to say: "C'mon!"

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    First pic I says to myself, no way that fits. Second pic I admit to myself that it seems dangerous but my life expectancy would be considerably shorter. Third pic, I went back to pic two and made up my mind, no. Like getting a folder that the handle doesn't cover the blade or carrying around a pocket full of gunpowder.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    First pic I says to myself, no way that fits. Second pic I admit to myself that it seems dangerous but my life expectancy would be considerably shorter. Third pic, I went back to pic two and made up my mind, no. Like getting a folder that the handle doesn't cover the blade or carrying around a pocket full of gunpowder.

It's no worse than a fixed blade dagger... but the blade gets longer when you want it to.

Top Bottom