• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    My brother wears them as part of his PT rotation. He loves his. The benefits of walking/running barefoot without the uncomfortable parts of running barefoot, so I'm told..

I'm gonna try his next time I visit..

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My wife wears them, pretty much all the time. They're good for running, (she no longer gets shin splints) and her feet don't hurt after work. As for trying them on you can do what she does. Order a few pair , try them on and return the ones you don't want. They do require a more precise fitting than regular shoes, tho. Be warned.

Last edited:

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm in my third year using them, love them!

When I purchased them, i ordered 3 pair, tried them each in the house for a few hours, and sent two back.

I run long ultras, i got them to strengthen my legs and feet and they worked well, I run with them 2x per week on grass, gravel, treadmill, hills depending on the weather. Pick up the book "Born to Run" if you haven't already.

Ease into them, it took me 10 weeks to get them in my schedule without injury, I've talked to others who have done the same.

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I want to try some of these BAD. Darn you, jayincville.

I know what you mean. As soon as I saw them and read the descriptions, I knew I was going to own a pair. They are very unusual and I'm an unusual guy. I am worried about the fit, hence the reason i would like to try a pair on before spending the money on them.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I own three pairs. the KSO, the flo, and the KSO treks. I obviously like them:D I hike in them a lot and everything else for that matter. heres a tip for people that want these, come down to bloomington and go to the indiana running company on the square. they were indianas first dealer and as such usually have more products in stock. if nothing else go to try them on and see how they feel.

oh look I happen to be wearing my FLO's today!

SNC00148.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom