• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am so not tactical no matter how hard I try. I wish I had that gentleman's confidence and certainty.

I love that he said the 9mm "carries more bullets."
    I am such a dweeb, I still call them cartridges, shells, or just ammo. Just out of curiosity did he say the bullets go in the "clip"? I need to wear more black and shave my head. All of us dinosaurs with our wheelguns made of steel and our archaic 1911's. I feel so underprotected right now with this .357 Smith at my side.:twocents:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I saw the draw from an ankle hoslter on the sidebar and planned on watching it after that video. however after the "and stuff like that" comment (shows a lack of communication skills), the sons of anarchy shirt, and the stripper to fat girl analogy, i closed the video at 1:14 and will never watch another one of his videos.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I saw the draw from an ankle hoslter on the sidebar and planned on watching it after that video. however after the "and stuff like that" comment (shows a lack of communication skills), the sons of anarchy shirt, and the stripper to fat girl analogy, i closed the video at 1:14 and will never watch another one of his videos.

His Fighting Pistol class/dvd is pretty good.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Typical "mall ninja" douchebag. He may know more than me about SOMETHING but the way he comes off I would never listen to him seriously. I do however also like Galco holsters and Corbon ammo but my 9mm will stay a CZ.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yup that's for sure. He claims that after seeing a million rounds fired downrange in his training classes Glock's function the best. He states that the M&P is the next most reliable.

We send more than a million rounds downrange every year and have been doing it for many years. I've seen Glocks malfunction. I've seen S&W M&P pistols malfunction. I've seen Springfield XD pistols malfunction. I've seen Kahr pistols malfunction. I've seen people who shoot one particular brand or model of handgun better than another. I've seen people who shoot any handgun you give them well, and those who can't shoot any handgun you give them well.

I don't see much point to the video other than getting some face time.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I sold all of my Glocks, the latest being a G19, I guess that makes me defenseless.

I hardly think that someone with the tagline of 686Shooter is defenseless.:D

A Smith 66-3 2 1/2 barrel came in the shop the other day. I had an unused (never fired) secondhand Glock 19 the young lady wanted. We made the swap with a little boot on her end. She said someone told her to come here to trade for a Glock because the shop owner "Is a nut for Smith revolvers." She was happy, I am happy and if the Smith is still here by the weekend it is going to go home with me.

Taste, like art is hard to define but I turn into a sick little puppy when I see a 2 1/2 inch .357 with Smith and Wesson on the sideplate.

Too much Elmer Keith and Bill Jordan when I was a youngun I reckon.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    He says what he thinks, and is highly opinionated, but he is the furthest thing from a mall ninja.

Ok then hes just a tyipcal douchebag. Either way people like him just rub me the wrong way. Like i said id never take him seriously.

I think nutnfancy does some good videos, and he always gives me new ideas for my personal home range. That being said he is also a little douchebaggy. Not nearly as bad as this guy though.

Top Bottom